Welcome to the peaceful and charming new Glamping site in Devils Bridge, Brynllwyd Glamping
Brynllwyd Glamping is set on six acres of private land where Darren and Sue live on the outskirts of Devils Bridge in the heart of Mid Wales. We have a mixture of woodland, open fields and a beautiful lake with centre island.
Presenting, the Pemberton with its own private space, private parking, large decking area, hot tub, fire pit, outdoor dining area, loungers and an outside cool box with integrated bottle opener. Our Luxury Glamping Pod offers you all the delights of the camping experience with all the comforts of home.
There is so much to explore, so whether you choose to walk, cycle or drive, you will be spoilt for views of the beautiful Cambrian Mountains, home of the source of the River Severn.
The Pod: Essentials
- Sleeps up to 4 for adult only bookings
- Sleeps up to 5 for family only bookings including children
- Two double beds, one single (bunk)
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Shower & Toilet Facilities with heated towel rail
- Towels, Bedding & Toiletries (essentials) provided
The Pod: Those little extra's
- Hot Tub - The perfect option for ending the day, or starting it!
- Fire Pit & BBQ
- Dining table and benches which makes it the perfect place for dining alfresco
- Adjacent field if you need a little room to stretch your legs!
- Lounger chairs
- Outside cool box - With bottle opener, ingenious
The Lake: Enjoy
The lake is open for you to explore at your leisure, follow the path in either direction and you will experience a beautiful collection of plants and flowers growing. You may also see the mushrooms carved out of tree stumps dotted around, how many are there I wonder? Toward to back of the lake to one side you will find a bridge that will take you to the center island. It goes without saying, be careful and mind the roots of trees where you walk!
The Lake: Safety
- Please do not leave children unaccompanied at any time around the lake
- At places the water is 9 feet deep
- As it is a woodland lake, please no swimming